BATUK BHAIRAV BHAGYAODAYAE SADHNA
Time : Night
Requirements : cloth or mat, Black Sesam seeds (Black Til) Rice, Incense, Vermillon, Wooden table, Some fruits, Oil lamp, Blue hakik Rosary, Batuk Bhario Yantra
It is beleived that in Kailyug the Sadhanas of Lord Bhairo is among the most easy to accomplish and succeed in sadhana. Lord Bhairo protects his devotees from the most grave dangers. According to ancient vedic books and vedas, Batuk Bhairo originated by Lord shiva only to kill the demon Aapad and he came to be known as Aapudaarak Bheirav i.e. Bheirav who got rid of demon Aapa. From that time Aapad came to be a synonym of problems and Bheirav is the deity who protects his devotees from all problems in life. Though Batuk Bheirav Sadhana the following gains in life.
1. All problems, obstacles and dangers are removed form one's life.
2. One becomes mentally peaceful, and quarrels and tension in family life come to an end.
3. One is protected even from future problems if one regularly tries this Sadhana at least once every year.
4. In order to make the state authorities favourable and to win court cases there is no better Sadhana.
5. One' s life and property are protectedd from all dangers.
- Batuk Bhario Puja ritual shall be performed on any Sunday night.
- One should take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Cover a wooden seat with cloth .
- Take a steel plate and mound black sesam seeds on it and place the yantra on the mound .
- Offer vermilion, sesam seeds , flower petals on the yantra.
- Lite the lamp and incense
- Take water in the right palm and pledge - I (speak your name) am doing this Sadhana for the removal of these problems in my life (specify the problems) and may Lord Bhairo removes all problems.
- Let the water flow to the floor.
- Offer prayers to Lord Ganpati by chanting
" Om Gam Ganpataye Namah " eleven times.
Pray to your Guru or Lord Shiva (thinking of him as your Guru) for Success in the Sadhana and chant the following .
Bhakatyaa Namaami Batukam Tarunnam Trinetram, Kaam Pradaam Var Kapaal Trishool Dandaan. Bhaktaarti Naash Karanne Dadhatam Kareshu, Tam Kostubhaa Bharann Bhooshit Divya Deham".
Then take soem rice grains in your night hand and speak out your problems clearly. Next move the rice grains around your head and throw them in all directions. Then with a blue hakik rosary chant 10108 rounds of following Mantra.
"Om Hreem Batukaay Mam Bhagyodayam Kuru Kuru Batukaay Hreem Om Namah Shivayae"