- Ascendant: general attitude and life style of the native.
- 2nd house: Monetary advantage and self acquisition.
- 5th house: for stability
- 6th house: governs the actual conditions of work like co-worker, job responsibility and place of employment,
- 8th house: termination of job.
- 9th house: fortune of a native.
- 10th house: rules profession
- 11th house: income of the native.
- Maha Dasha of malefic planet positioned in 5th.
2) Reference from lagna is primary though consideration from 10th house too is important. In the first case, it may indicate serious handicap.
3) Potential threat to profession materialises in adverse dasabhukti.