Following is the transcription of the every word of the stotra into English. It is very difficult for me; however I have tried to give the best. Please hear the Stotra at a slow speed and at the same time try to pronounce by seeing the transcription. I will be very much happy if my work helps the devotee of God Hanuman.
Shri Ganeshaaya Namaahaa
II Om asya Shri Hanumaan Vadvaanal Stotra Mantrasya II
II Shri Ramachandra Rushiihi II
II Shri Vadvaanal Hanumaan Devataa II
II Mama Samasta Roga prashamanaartham SitaRamachandra priithyartham II
II HanumanVadvanal Stotra japam Aham karishye II 1 II
II Om Rhaam Rhim Om Namo Bhagvate Shri MahaHanumate Pragatparaakram II
II Sakaldig Mandal Yashotavitaana DhavaliikrutJagatritaya VajraDeha II
II Rudraavataara Lankaapurii Dahana UmaaAmala Mantra Udadhi Bandhana II
II DashaShiraha Krutaantaka SitaSwasana Vaayuputra AnjaniGarbhaSambhuta II
II ShriRaama LaxmaNaananadkara KapiSainyapraakaara Sugriivasahaahya II
II RaNapartotpaaTana kumaarBrahmachaarin Gabiirnaada II
II SarvaPaapaGarhaVaaraNa Sarvajvarochhaatana DaakiniiVidhanvasana II 2 II
II Om Rhaam Rhim Om Namo Bhagvate Mahaaviiraviiraaya Sarvadhu:kha Nivaaranaaya II
II Graha Mandala SarvaBhoota Mandal SarvapishaachaMandalochchatana II
II Boota Jwara Ekaahika Jwara Dwayaahika Jwara Tryaahika Jwara II
II Chaaturthika Jwara Santaapa Jwara Vishama Jwara Taapa Jwara II
II MaaheSvara VaiSnavaJwarana Chhindhi Chhindhi YakshabrahmaRakshasa II
II Boota Preta Pishaachaan Uchchaataya Uchchaataya II 3 II
II Om Rhaam Rhim Om Namo Bhagvate Shri MahaHanumate II 4 II
II Om Rhaam Rhim Rhum Rhaim Rhaha Aam Haam Haam Haam Oum Soum Ehi Ehi II
II Om Ham Om Ham Om Ham Om Ham II 5 II
II Om Namo Bhagvate Shri MahaHanumate ShrvanChakshu Bhutaanaam II
II ShaakiniiDaakiniinaama VishamaDushTaanaama Sarvavisham Hara Hara II 6 II
II Aakaasha Bhuvanam Bhedaya Bhedaya Chedaya Chedaya Maaraya Maaraya II
II Shoshaya Shoshaya Mohaya Mohaya Jwaalaya Jwaalaya II
II Prahaaraya Prahaaraya SakalMaayaam Bhedaya Bhedaya II 7 II
II Om Rhaam Rhim Om Namo Bhagvate Shri MahaHanumate II
II Sarva GrahochchaaTana Parabalam Kshobhaya Kshobhaya II
II Sakal Bandhana MokshaNam kuru kuru II 8 II
II ShiraShula GulamaShula SarvaShulaana Nirmulaya Nirmulaya II
II Naagapaashaanata Vaasuki Takshaka Karkotaka Kaaliyaan II
II Yakshakula Jalagata Bilagat Raatrinchara Divaachara Sarvaan Nirvishan Kuru kuru Swaha II 9 II
II RaajaBhaya ChoraBhaya ParaMantra ParaYantra ParaTrantra ParaVidyaan Chedaya Chedaya II 10 II
II SwaMantra SwaYantra SwaTantra SwaVidyaaha PrakaTaya PrakaTaya II 11 II
II SarvaarishTaan Naashaya Naashaya II 12 II
II SarvaShatrun Naashaya Naashaya II 13 II
II asaadhyam Saadhaya Saadhaya II 14 II
II Hum Fat Swaahaa II 15 II
II Iti BibhiishaNa Krutam HanumatVadavaanala Stotram SampooraNam II
This stotra is very auspicious and powerful. Anybody reciting this stotra daily at least once; with full concentration, devotion and unshakable faith in mind, receives all the good things in life as described above. Please have a faith.
Following is the of the every stanza of the stotra. It is very difficult for me to translate since 1) Sanskrit is very ancient language in which each word, many times have many meanings. 2) My Sanskrit knowledge is elementary. 3) English is not my language hence finding exact word for Sanskrit word is also difficult. 4) However it is my sincere effort to give the best. 5) Any corrections, suggestions are welcomed.
1) This Hanuman Vadvanal Stotra Starts with bowing to God Ganesha. Rushi of this stotra is Ramchandra. Devata (god) of the stotra is Shri Vadvalal Hanuman. I recite this Hanuman Vadvanal stotra for curing all my diseases and for shri SitaRamchandra.
2) Now starts the praise of God Hanuman. He is victorious in all directions. He is victorious in all three worlds (Patala, Prithavi and Swarga). He has very strong body (Vajra deha). He became very furious and set Lanka on fire. Ravana having 10 Heads was feared. God Hanuman knows Uma amala Mantra. He looks like a very big and giant cloud having water in it. He is son of Wind and Anjani is his mother. He made God Rama and Laxman happy. He helped Sugriva by being leader of Monkey-army. At the time of war with Ravana’s , He was throwing Hills, mountains on the enemy army. He is Brahmachary means unmarried. He is very serious. He can destroy bad effects of the Grahas, He can destroy all type of diseases causing because of high body temperature. He makes us free from all sorts of troubles, however serious may be. He can destroy demons.
3) I bow to God Hanuman who is very powerful and strong and ask him for his blessing and removing my sorrows. He makes Graha Mandal, All living beings Mandal, free from all Demons, Ghosts.etc. Troubles from Demons and any dangers from anything and anybody are removed by him. Hence I request him to make me free from all above types of dangers, troubles. I request him to destroy , demons and evil crops.
4) I bow to Shri God Hanuman.
5) Om Rhaam Rhim Rhum Rhaim Rhaha Aam Haam Haam Haam Oum Soum Ehi Ehi Om Ham Om Ham Om Ham Om Ham. This is the Bija Mantra.
6) I request him to remove all type of poison from Demons, Ghosts and other evil things.
7) Those ugly things which are in the sky, God Hanuman please beat them, destroy them for me and make me free from there trouble.
I bow to God Hanuman and request him to make me free from the troubles of planets (which are not favorable to me in my horoscope). Please make me free from all types of bondages.
9) Please make me free from , body ache and from all sorrows. Please make me free from NagBandhan of Anant, Vasuki, Takshaka, Kaliyan and karkotak (the names of renowned big serpants from Naga Loka). Yaksha, the creatures leave in Water, The creatures leave under soil, the creatures move in the night, the creatures move in the day all of them are poisonous and troublesome to me, Hence O! God Hanuman please remove there poison. Make them poisonous less.
10) Please remove fear from King, thief, and also fear from enemy’s weapon, Mantra and trantra and destroy them.
11) Please give me knowledge of (SwaMantra SwaYantra SwaTantra SwaVidyaaha PrakaTaya PrakaTaya) developing all good qualities in myself.
12) Please destroy all my troubles and difficulties.
13) Please destroy all my enemies.
14) Please give me knowledge, power and to convert all impossible into possible.
15) Hum Fat Swaahaa.
Here completes Hanuman Vadvanal Stotra.
I sincerely salute the effort made , may the Lord Hanuman bless you. There are quite a few mistakes that i will try to rectify shortly.
This stotra is in Sanskrit and it is creation of Bibhishana- Ravanas brother. Initially this stotra starts with praise of shri Hanuman admiring. Shri Hanuman Vadvanal Stotram, As this mantra contains "BIJ Mantra,thus is very powerful it should be recited on wednesday to ward of all ills.