2. Rahu-Ketu in conjunction with Moon
3. Rahu-Ketu in conjunction with the ascendant lord or 7th lord.
2. Rahu-Ketu occupying the 2nd / 8th house from Moon
3. Rahu-Ketu occupying the 6th / 12h house from the ascendant
4. Rahu-Ketu occupying the 6th / 12h house from Moon
5. Rahu-Ketu occupying the 1st / 7th house from the ascendant
6. Rahu-Ketu occupying the 1st / 7th house from Moon
2. Rahu-Ketu axis as involved in conjunction with one planet.
3. Rahu-Ketu axis in ‘stand-alone’ position (without any conjunction with other planets).
The maximum affliction of the Rahu-Ketu axis in 2-8 position from the ascendant is further damaged by the conjunction of Moon with Rahu.
Rahu-Ketu axis in 6-12 position from the ascendant caused ‘moderate’ affliction. Rahu’s conjunction with Venus added to the woes. She used to stay away from her husband for long period and then she became a widow also.
If we keep our mind free, clear and open, then there is no crisis in our life. We must never leave our inner house in darkness; we must ever keep the light of consecration burning there. Where there is light, God comes and no sense-robbers can enter. If we keep our life in harmony evil will stay far from us. Some people pray only when in trouble. If we pray continually, then when trouble comes, our prayer will go on of itself.
This chart belongs to a gentleman, who died in an accident just a day before his wedding.
More case-studies with diversified results
1. Asc – Libra: Venus and Ketu in Aquarius; Sun in Pisces; Moon and Mercury in Aries, Saturn in Gemini’ Mars and Rahu in Leo; Jupiter in Virgo.
Rahu-Ketu axis in 11-5 position from the ascendant and Venus in conjunction with Ketu. The native lost two wives and led a profligate life.
2. Asc: Aries with Venus; Rahu in Leo; Saturn in Libra; Jupiter in Scorpio; Mars in Sagittarius; Sun, Moon, Ketu and Mercury in Aquarius.
Rahu-Ketu occupying 5-11 axis, from the ascendant. Rahu-Ketu occupying 1-7 axis as per the position of Moon. A case of inter-caste and inter-provincial love marriage, not approved by parents.
3. Asc: Scorpio with Sun, Sat, Mercury and Venus; Ketu in Sagittarius; Jupiter in Capricorn; Mars in Aries; Moon and Rahu in Gemini. The chart belongs to Sri Satya Sai Baba.
Rahu-Ketu occupying 8-2 axis from ascendant, Rahu-Ketu occupying 1-7 axis from Moon, Rahu in conjunction with Moon. No marriage due to renunciation.
4. Asc: Virgo; Moon in Sagittarius; Saturn in Capricorn; Rahu in Aquarius; Mars and Venus in Gemini; Sun and Mercury in Cancer; Jupiter and Ketu in Leo.
Rahu-Ketu axis in 6-12 position from ascendant; Ketu conjunct with Jupiter. This is case of a female with an impotent husband.
5. Asc: Taurus; Venus in Gemini; the Sun in Cancer; Jupiter and Mercury in Leo; Ketu and Mars in Libra; Moon is Scorpio; Saturn in Capricorn and Rahu in Aries.
Rahu-Ketu axis in 12-6 position from the ascendant; Ketu conjunct with Mars. The lady lost her husband within eight days of marriage.
6. Asc: Taurus with Jupiter; Moon in Cancer; Venus in Leo; Sun in Virgo; Mars, Mercury, Ketu in Libra; Saturn in Sagittarius and Rahu in Aries.
Rahu-Ketu axis in 12-6 position from the ascendant, Ketu conjunct with Mars and Mercury. The native is the famous playback singer of the Indian screen. No marriage.
7. Asc: Virgo; Moon and Ketu in Libra; Saturn in Sagittarius; Mars in Pisces; Sun and Rahu in Aries; Jupiter, Mercury and Venus in Taurus.
Rahu-Ketu axis in 8-2 position from the ascendant; Rahu conjunct with Sun; Ketu conjunct with Moon. A case of no marriage even at the age of 43 years.
Venus is the prime indicator of marriage and conjugal bliss. It gives results. Positive or negative, depending upon the planets with which it is associated, either through aspect or conjunction. Association of Venus with the Nodes plays spoilsport in marital life.
A few key observations
Rahu-Ketu axis and the involvement of Venus or Moon with the Nodes will create problems in marriage, conjugal happiness and sexual relations. Conjunction of Moon or Venus with the Nodes unleashes sudden and catastrophic developments.
Rahu-Ketu axis occupying the 2-8 or 6-12 houses will lad to marital problems. They forebode an alarming signal. The exact way in which they will manifest the malefic results depends upon other planetary combinations in the horoscope.
When we are impued with the true spirit of piety, all our activities are tuned into worship. All tasks before us small and big become of deep significance. When our heart is thus filled with the consciousness of the ever-living and all-blissful Deity, we no longer feel the weary weight of life.