Astrology Quiz 12: At present, native is suffering from which disease?
Quiz 12 Question:
- (A) Cataract
- (B) Diabetes
- (C) Liver damage
- (D) Arthritis
- Gender: Male
- Date of Birth: 03 March,1974
- Time of Birth: 14:52
- Place of Birth: Indore, M.P., India
- Longitude: 75:50 E
- Latitude: 22:43 N
Terms and Conditions:
- Please support your answer with an Astrological reasoning. Answers without reasoning will be disqualified.
- Entries will be considered till 19/03/2014.
- Answer will be announced on 20/03/2014
- You can either comment on the comment box below or you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your answer and astrological reasoning.
- If there are more than one winner, one winner will be selected randomly for the prize. But all names who have given correct reply will go to 'AstroSage Quiz Hall of Fame'.
Quiz #12 Results
Lord of 2nd and 12th again signifying eyes conjunct sixth lord.
Venus significator of cataract in ppap kataari yoga.( hemmed in malefics)
Current MD-Saturn- sun again puts forth the eye angle as sun is lord of 2nd and signifies eyesight.
Seat of disease is established above neck as sun is 12th from lagna and lagna is moveable ,again it brings in the eye angle.
Gulika in first house is also responsible for eye troubles as per jataka parijata.