- Clear communication and oratory skills-- Mercury
- Focus,deception and availing opportunities----Rahu.
- Action and determination-----------------Mars
- Appeal and charisma----------------------Venus.
- Expansion---------------------------------- Jupiter
- Strong Raj yogas and lord of 10th .
Phaladeepika states – when a benefic sign is on the 10th house and the 10th house is occupied by a benefic planet and is aspected by a benefic or benefics and the lord of 10th not being combust occupies a benefic bhava in its own sign or exaltation sign the very favourable Khyati yoga arises making one adept, wealthy and achieve wide and lasting fame, who like a king will protect his subordinates .
- Akhanda Samrajya yoga:
- This yoga arises only if Jupiter owns either the 5th or the 11th house and the lords of the 2nd, the 9th and the 11th from the Moon are strongly placed in the kendras or if Jupiter, not weak or debilitated, is in the 2nd, the 5th or the 11th and the lords of the 2nd, the 9th and the 11th are in a kendra from the Moon. (Source: Jataka Parijata)
- Parasara calls the kendras the Vishnusthanas and the trikonas, the Lakshmisthanas; their lords in mutual association become yogakarakas and Rajayogakarakas. These lords attaining Parijatadi awastha("status") make one a ruler who takes care of and protects his subjects; attaining Uttamadi awastha they make one a wealthy ruler; attaining Gopuradi awastha they make one a ruler who is held in high esteem and venerated, and attaining Simhasanadi awastha they make one an all-conquering mighty ruler. Those born under the influence such strong kendra and trikona lords and the lord of the 2nd house, have emerged as great rulers; those blessed with these lords attaining Simhasanasha and Gopuransha have emerged as rulers and Chakravarti Samrats like Raja Harishchandra and Vaivasvata Manu.Yudhisthira was blessed with similarly strong lords as also Shalivahana. Person born with all these seven lords attaining Devaloka awasthas will be the Avatar of Lord Vishnu
- If Jupiter, the Moon and the Lagna are aspected by Saturn, and if Jupiter is in the 9th house, the person born would be a Raja who would write on shastras or sciences (Brihat Jataka XV.4)
- Sreenatha yoga is caused when at the time of birth the lord of the 7th house is exalted and the lord of the 10th is with the lord of the 9th house. This is an important Raja yoga. If at birth Mercury and theSun conjoin in the 10th house and Mars is with Rahu in the 6th house, the person becomes chief among men, and if Venus is with Mars in the 2nd house, Jupiter is in Pisces and both Saturn and the Moon are in their respective signs of debilitation a Raja yoga is caused but the person will not be wealthy.The most powerful Raja yoga is produced when, free from the adverse influences of the trika – lords, the lords of the 9th and the 10th or the lords of the 4th and the 5th conjoin in an auspicious sign and bhava
- If at the time of birth the Moon is in an Upachayasthana, all benefic planets occupy their own signs and navamsas and all malefic planets are weak in strength the person will rise to be a ruler equal to Indra (Mansagari IV Raja yoga 16). Venus and Mars combining in the 2nd house with Jupiter situated in Pisces, Mercury and Saturn in Libra and the Moon occupying its debilitation sign give rise to Raja yoga, in which event the person will be generous, wealthy, proud and famous ruling a vast territory (Mansagari IV Raja yoga 33). If the Moon combines with the Sun in the first half of Sagittarius sign , Saturn vested with strength is in the lagna and Mars is exalted a mighty much venerated ruler is born (Mansagari IV Raja yoga 65–66).
- Yogas in maragrat thatchers chart ---
- Yoga Varga Yoga givers Results ascribed to yoga Brief definition of yoga
Sasa D-1 Sa Wandering leader of free spirit Saturn in a kendra in moolatrikona or own or exaltation sign
Vesi D-1 Me, Sa Balanced, truthful and happy Planets other than Moon in 2nd from Sun
Sunaphaa D-1 Ma Intelligent, wealthy and famous Planets other than Sun in 2nd from Moon
Sarpa D-1 Naabhasa yoga - throughout life Miserable, unhappy, cruel and dependent on others Malefics in 3 kendras
Paasa D-1 Naabhasa yoga - throughout life Talkative, characterless, may be imprisoned Seven planets in 5 rasis
Bhaaskara D-1 Mo, Su, Me, Ju Wealthy, valorous, aristocratic, learned in sastras, astrology and music Sun in 2nd, Mercury in 3rd and Jupiter in 5th/9th, all from Moon
Rajayoga D-1 Sa, Me Successful and high achievements Conjunction, aspect or exchange of kendra/kona lords
Yogakaraka D-1 Sa Success and achievements Same planet owns a kendra and a kona
Raja (AK-PK) D-1 Su, Ma Loyal following and power Atma karaka and putra karaka together or in 1st/5th
Yogada (GL) D-1 Mo Power and authority Associated with lagna and GL (by aspect, conjunction or ownership)
Maha Yogada D-1 Ve Power, authority and wealth Associated with lagna, GL and HL (by aspect, conjunction or ownership)
Yogada (GL) D-1 Sa Power and authority Associated with lagna and GL (by aspect, conjunction or ownership)
Rajayoga D-1 Becomes a king The 5th lord joins lagna lord or 9th lord in 1st/4th/10th
Rajayoga D-1 Sa, Me Prosperous The 5th and 9th lords in conjunction or samasaptaka
Raja Sambandha D-1 Ju An intelligent minister Amatya karaka in own sign or exaltation sign
Raja Sambandha D-1 Su, Ju An associate liked by a king Amatya karaka in a kendra/kona from atma karaka