Sesame Seeds Benefits Overview:
Here are just 10 evidence-based medicinal properties of this food-medicine:
- Multiple Myleoma
- Colon Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Lung Cancer
· Promoting bone health
· Lowering blood pressure
· Preventing cancer
· Iron deficiency anemia
· Promoting healthy skin
· Helps prevent headaches and migraines
· Reducing stress
· Preventing constipation
· Preventing diabetes
· Lowering cholesterol
· Promoting heart health
· Protecting against radiation-induced DNA damage
· Boosting oral health: preventing cavities, removing dental plaque
· Inclusion in a high-protein vegetarian diet
- These little seeds are loaded with essential minerals such as manganese, copper, iron, phosphorus and calcium.
- The zinc in sesame seeds promotes bone health and prevents osteoporosis later in life.
- Among all the nuts and seeds commonly eaten across the world, sesame seeds have been found to contain the highest amount of phytosterols, which are known to lower bad cholesterol.
- Sesame seeds increase your levels of Vitamin E, which plays a vital role in fighting disease.
- Studies show that sesame seeds can improve the effectiveness of certain diabetes medication.
- Sesame seed oil is known to reduce hypertension and ease stress.
- The antioxidants in sesame seeds fight free radicals, thereby promoting youthfulness and strengthening the immune system.
- A substance in sesame seeds has been found to inhibit the spread of many cancers.