- Ascendant: the general build up and strength of physical body
- Venus: rules kidney, suppression of urine
- Moon: rules pancreatic action and blood flow, urinary derangement
- Jupiter: arteries, veins, degeneration, diabetes
- Sign cancer: rules pancreas, blood
- Sign Libra: rules kidneys,and excretory system
- Sign Sagittarius: arterial system
- 6th house: house of disease
- If Venus and Jupiter have connections with malefic planets and the 8th house is occupied with the malefic effect of a different planet.
- The malefic effects of Moon and Jupiter in the 8th house.
- Venus and Jupiter having association and aspects of malefic when the Ascendant is occupied by a malefic.
- Venus with a malefic in 8th with aspects of a malefic.
- Aspects of malefic on Lagna, the lord of Lagna in his depression or inimical sign and Venus in the 8th house. In this combination, instead of actual placement of Venus in the 8th house, his full aspect on the 8th bhava gives rise to Diabetes.
- Rahu and the lord of the 8th house posited in the 8th bhava or in a Trikona cause diabetes.
- Mercury is a sign of Jupiter aspected by Mars gives rise to the disease.
- Venus in the 2nd house when the lord of the Ascendant is posited in the 6th bhava coinciding with his debilitation sign and when the rising sign is subjected to malefic aspects brings about this disease.
2. Jupiter is in constellation of Saturn.
3. The Moon afflicted by Saturn.
4. Jupiter is Poorvashada constellation.
5. Saturn afflicts Cancer sign.
6. Jupiter afflicted by Rahu and Jupiter is in RahuConstellation.