2. If the Lagnas Lord is in 2nd, he will be gainful, scholarly, happy, endowed with good qualities, be religious, honourable and will have many wives.
3. If Lagnas Lord is in 3rd House, the native will equal a lion in valor, be endowed with all kinds of wealth, be honourable, will have two wives, be intelligent and happy.
4. If Lagnas Lord is in 4th House, the native will be endowed with paternal and maternal happiness, will have many brothers, be lustful, virtuous and charming.
5. If Lagnas Lord is in 5th House, the native will have mediocre progenic happiness, will lose his first child, be honourable, given to anger and be dear to king.
6. If Lagnas Lord is in 6th House and related to a malefic the native will be devoid of physical happiness and will be troubled by enemies, if there is no benefic Aspect.
7. If Lagnas Lord is a malefic and is placed in 7th House, the natives wife will not live (long). If the Planet in question is a benefic, one will wander aimlessly, face penury and be dejected. He will alternatively become a king (if the said Planet is strong).
8. If Lagnas Lord is in 8th House, the native will be an accomplished scholar, be sickly, thievish, be given to much anger, be a gambler and will join others wives.
9. If Lagnas Lord is in 9th House, the native will be fortunate, dear to people, be a devotee of Śrī Vishnu, be skilful, eloquent in speech and be endowed with wife, sons and wealth. 10. If Lagnas Lord is in 10th House, the native will be endowed with paternal happiness, royal honour, fame among men and will doubtlessly have self-earned wealth.
11. If Lagnas Lord is in 11th House, the native will always be endowed with gains, good qualities, fame and many wives.
(12) If Lagnas Lord is in 12th House and is devoid of benefic Aspect and/or Conjunct, the native will be bereft of physical happiness, will spend unfruitfully and be given to much anger.